 Technic / 13591
Re: Paul's Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:33:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Boratko wrote:
I am not sure exactly how many pieces are in this model. I know that there were
about 2000 before I detailed the engine. Each valve cover consists of 36 pieces.
I added about 150 pieces to the engine.

While it may not be exactly 2500, the count is somewhere in between 2000 and
2500.

I also have a TON of 1x2 thin liftarms and size 2 axles in it. There are also
probably twice as many parts in the suspension as in some of my other cars.

As of right now, the overall appearance is not going to change, but I am
altering some things.

Thanks for the comments guys! I appreciate it very much!

Misha, do you have new renders of your RX-8? I have not talked to you in a
while.

-Paul

Supposing that post was meant as a reply to mine rather than nathanael's, here
is a render of a half-completed RX-8 chassis...
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/miezel/Other-Stuff/MAZDA-RX-8/gearbox3-mesh.jpg>

Misha