 Technic / 13586
Re: Paul's Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:39:35 GMT

Hey Paul,

Like I said before, so far the best supercar made! It beats the shit out of my
viper, but I hope to catch up with my Mazda RX-8 ;-) Still, I'm quite a busy guy
lately, due to my study, so it won't be finished soon. 2500 parts!!?!? is that
really true? the viper has 1800 and I thought that was pretty much as well...
And I didn't talk to you after the seats were placed, so I need to say that they
are simply great! they really work for the car! red and tan combine perfectly!
Well, see you on msn, and maybe some day in real. I keep looking forward to that
possibility

Take care,

Misha