 Technic / 13569
Re: Paul's Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nathan Bell wrote:
The finished Ferrari looks flawless!  The front end is the best part.  I would
rather have your Ferrari design than the real thing.  The tan seats also add a
lot to the looks.  Do you intend to send the idea to TLC? They have made sets
out of creations designed by Lego builders in the past.

What are your plans now?

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=106853

Wow it looks so freakin' cool!  It looks much better than LEGO's upcoming
technic Enzo set (which means the chances of TLG releasing Paul's model are
pretty much non-existant)...  I would buy that set in an instant, even though it
would probably cost a pretty penny.

Whenever I put together technic sets, I'm always impressed by how the set
designers (paid and professional, might I add) managed to plan out the
complicated mess of gears, axles, and angles within the technic bricks, beams,
and panels.  To see anyone else do the same REALLY blows me away.  I would have
no hope in hell trying to make a technic MOC of my own...

-Bryan