 Technic / 13343
Re: Ferrari
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 03:00:24 GMT

I believe you three could build a better one.  You guys are talented.  I'm not
into sports cars unless you consider an old Ford Thunderbird a sportscar.
http://www.thunderbirds.org/
I think the old 'birds (1955-1966)look better than any other car, but heavy
equipment looks the best.  That's just my opinion.

Was the joke about opinion good, or was it so bad I would get hit if you were in
Ohio?

The joke was terrible. If you were in sydney you would have been hit.
However i believe this set is a worse joke.

I have my reservations about the enzo, i agree it doesn't look like an enzo.
In fact, i think this is not a LEGO set. there is no sign of a blue axle pins ?
I think its construction is nothing like technic has been in recent times.
Red axels on the windows ? stop dreaming of the 8448.
this is a custom.
The wheels have probably been stripped from a tamiya...

http://brickshelf.com/gallery/crowkillers/2005TechnicFerrari/legotechnicenzoferrari.bmp

I think this is a crowkiller hoax and the set should be removed from brickset,
etc.

Steve