 Technic / 13191
Re: My tribute to my first Technic Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:32:01 GMT

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:44:47 GMT, David Koudys <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote:
http://sparky.i989.net/legop7.htm

I was having an unusual wave of nostalgia the other day and put together the
first auto chassis--956.  Having completed this, I found myself thinking about
the first Technic set I received when I was a kid--set 854.  So I put that one
together as well.

Having done that, I thought a small tribute to 854 was in order, so I built a
few more, using various colours (much like that guy who did the same for 6980)

Thanks for the memories...

I remember by best friend got the 956....I begged and begged my
parents to get me one too...and ended up with the 854...my first
Technic set as well.

Just rebuilt it myself a few months ago too... along with the
bulldozer--951 what I stiull consider to be one my favorite "Expert
Builder" sets.

-Rob A>