 Technic / 12983
Re: Where to get leadscrews used in some models?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 13:57:02 GMT

John Barnes-

Hello. My name is Vineet Honkan. As for your leadscrews, when you make them, do
you only make them in one size, or are you able to make it in other sizes as
well? The reason I ask is because the crane I am designing might require 2 big
leadscrews.
If the latter is true, then I will send you the dimensions for them.