 Technic / 12979
12978  |  12980
Subject:
Where to get leadscrews used in some models?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 23:52:18 GMT

The only reference I can find to leadscerws is in Jen Clark's pages, and
she makes a passing refereence to the owner of Hitechnic as being the
source but a quick check on Hitechnic's web page does not show anything
resembling a lego compatible leadscrew... only sensors (not to mention
that he's not taking new orders right now anyways).

So... where could I source a couple of these?

Thanks.