 Technic / 12981
Re: Where to get leadscrews used in some models?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 01:14:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
The only reference I can find to leadscerws is in Jen Clark's pages, and
she makes a passing refereence to the owner of Hitechnic as being the
source but a quick check on Hitechnic's web page does not show anything
resembling a lego compatible leadscrew... only sensors (not to mention
that he's not taking new orders right now anyways).

So... where could I source a couple of these?

Mark,

I tried to email you using the supplied address. It bounced. Why don't you email
me direct.

JB