 Technic / 12589
Re: Universal Joint Modifications for Train Applications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 00:22:47 GMT

Hi Mark, I built the bogie using unmodified axles but as you can see the • drive
shaft is just hangin in the breeze currently.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/trains/shay/bogie1.jpg>>
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/trains/shay/bogie2.jpg>>

That's darned pretty Ross.  You guys are gonna make me hafta build one of
these things!
And all this talk of modding is just so exciting!

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net

Still proposing:
lugnet.parts