 Technic / 1250
Re: Alternate Sources for Pneumatic Tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:27:12 GMT

I've found something .... in my basement!!! :) Thinking about where I
got it, I realize that this must be "real" pneumatic tubing. It is a
clear blue color, with the inner diameter slightly smaller than the
Lego type, and the outer diameter a bit more smaller than the Lego
type, also it is a bit stiffer, but for "air transportation" (long
stretches of tubing) it is absolutely perfect. I would reccomend
looking for industrial tubing in order to find it.

Regards John.

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:36:28 GMT, "William M. Leue"