 Technic / 1247
Re: Alternate Sources for Pneumatic Tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:00:34 GMT

Take a look at my previous post http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=10742... I'd
be glad to pick some up or anyone who would like some... I thought if there
was enough interest to see about buying a majority of the reel or the whole
reel if they would be willing to deal...

Dave

In lugnet.technic, William M. Leue writes:
Sorry if this has been hashed over before, but I am new to the group.
Has anyone located a source or specifications (material, ID, OD) for the
Lego pneumatic tubing? I find that the lengths provided with the standard
sets is inadequate for some of the models I am building, and I find Pitsco
prices a little daunting.  My local hardware store does not stock tubing
that has the small inner and outer diameter and the flexibility of the
Lego tubing, only some rather thick polyethelene tubing for acquariums that
does not work for Lego, and some vinyl tubing which is all too large.

If anyone has found something, I would appreciate a URL and company name.