 Technic / 1244
Re: Alternate Sources for Pneumatic Tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:50:17 GMT

The best I've found for replacement tubing is from a hobby shop that carries
model air planes (the really big ones). The fuel tubing they use is perfect,
bring a pneumatic cylinder w/you for an exact fit. They have "T"s too!!!
Tube isn't cheap tho, about .75 a foot, "T"s are .35 a piece if I remember.
These prices are from a local Milwaukee hobby shop so prices may vary a bit.

Have fun ;)

Fred

http://legocork.webjump.com/