 Technic / 1245
Re: Alternate Sources for Pneumatic Tubing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 19:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fred Carcanague writes:

Tube isn't cheap tho, about .75 a foot, "T"s are .35 a piece if I remember.
These prices are from a local Milwaukee hobby shop so prices may vary a bit.

Hmm, service packs have about 5 feet of tube and 4 T's for 3.25, which is
cheaper that the ~$5.15 for the fuel line and T's.  I guess if you need
continuous lengths the fuel line might be worth it, but otherwise...

I'm not sure what the desired lengths are, but you can splice two pieces of
pneumatic tubing together with a short piece of the hard plastic decorative
Lego tubing. You can also use the same hard tubing as regular air-lines.

-Phil