 Technic / 1209
  Lego sources in Canada

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has found a good place to buy lego sets and parts in Canada. I want to buy several parts such as pneumatics and turntables, but Dacta does not ship to Canada! Also, one of these days, I want to buy a super car (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego sources in Canada

(...) Can't help too much with the retail technic, but for the Dacta line, you can order a catalogue from Spectrum (their URL escapes me right now, but you can order the catalogue on-line) James (URL) to lugnet.loc.ca] (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego sources in Canada

(...) You can order it, but don't necessarily expect them to send you one as a result :-) Best bet is to call one of their regional reps and ask for a catalog - that gt me one within days. If you email me where you are I'll send you the rep's phone (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego sources in Canada

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) can (...) can (...) I ordered a catalogue on-line from here: (URL) Technic Dacta sets and parts (including Mindstorms), you would want to order the Math/Science/Technology catalogue. Spectrum is the only (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego sources in Canada

I recently got a free catalogue from Brault & Boughillier out of Montréal -- they sell Dacta in Canada too, and were advertising on lugnet.general (I think). -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego sources in Canada

(...) sets and parts in Canada. I want to buy several parts such as pneumatics and (...) Rob, As a fellow Canadian Lego fan I must say I empathasize with you. Canada seems to be a 'backwater' when it comes to Lego (compared to the U.S.). For (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)