 Technic / 1209
1208  |  1210
Subject:
Lego sources in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:12:31 GMT

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has found a good place to buy lego sets
and parts in Canada. I want to buy several parts such as pneumatics and
turntables, but Dacta does not ship to Canada! Also, one of these days, I want
to buy a super car set, but buying one on ebay and shipping it to Canada would
be very pricey. Are there any other Canadian Lego maniacs out there???
Rob