 Technic / 1214
Re: Lego sources in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 23:08:02 GMT

James Brown wrote:
Can't help too much with the retail technic, but for the Dacta line, you can
order a catalogue from Spectrum (their URL escapes me right now, but you can
order the catalogue on-line)

You can order it, but don't necessarily expect them to send you one as a
result :-)

Best bet is to call one of their regional reps and ask for a catalog -
that gt me one within days. If you email me where you are I'll send you
the rep's phone number.

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page: