 Technic / 1211
Re: Lego sources in Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 17:21:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Rob Stehlik writes:
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there has found a good place to buy lego
sets and parts in Canada. I want to buy several parts such as pneumatics and
turntables, but Dacta does not ship to Canada! Also, one of these days, I want
to buy a super car set, but buying one on ebay and shipping it to Canada would
be very pricey. Are there any other Canadian Lego maniacs out there???

Can't help too much with the retail technic, but for the Dacta line, you can
order a catalogue from Spectrum (their URL escapes me right now, but you can
order the catalogue on-line)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

[x-posted to lugnet.loc.ca]