 Technic / 11978
Re: A snow remover machine.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:55:29 GMT

   What I was after is two screws that brings the snow to the center where another fan is located, this fan is the one that trows the snow into the air. This is how the larger snowblower is working. Its those two screws that I have a hard time making, partly because it has to be usable and partly because of odd angels.

A photograph of Dave’s screw:

Philo