 Technic / 11416
Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:37:57 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tony Alexander wrote:
WOW!  Thank you for sharing this tremendous reference!  This is like a Lego
engineering textbook!  More please!!

Sure! I'll try ;-)

I quite enjoyed making the presentation and sharing my ideas. I will certainly
try to continue this in the future. I'm just running out of website space now
:-)

thanks,
TJ