 Technic / 11403
Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
I have uploaded my presentation, "Building Big", to my website. You can download
it from this page:
http://www.texbrick.com/files/index.html

I've also made available a document with my presentation notes. The presentation
will make a lot more sense if you read them :-) Most of the presentation is
graphics, hence the large file size, and I cannot come to everyone's house and
narrate it ;-)

My apologies for this taking so darn long. Real life got in the way and I also
wanted to type out all my notes and make them available along with the
presentation.

TJ Avery
www.texbrick.com

The best lego building tutorial i ever read.
Nice building tricks, many are equally useful in smaller models.
When you build you have to wrap bricks around space, and this tutorial simply
explains how to do that.

A masterpiece of lego documentation.

- Damien