 Technic / 11383
Re: Brickfest '03 Presentation: "Building Big"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
   I have uploaded my presentation, “Building Big”, to my website. You can download it from this page: http://www.texbrick.com/files/index.html

I’ve also made available a document with my presentation notes. The presentation will make a lot more sense if you read them :-) Most of the presentation is graphics, hence the large file size, and I cannot come to everyone’s house and narrate it ;-)

My apologies for this taking so darn long. Real life got in the way and I also wanted to type out all my notes and make them available along with the presentation.

TJ Avery www.texbrick.com

I like the idea of giving presentations on modelshows. This is unknown in Holland. I don’t now if people will give ‘PowerPoint’ presentations during LEGOWORLD this month, actually I don’t think so when the visitors mostly are parents with their children.

It’s very interesting. Your presentation is very clear and attractive too! I see lots of comparisons with my thoughts, that’s not strange to you after your visit at my place I think.

Showing examples of how to solve certain construction seems to be very interesting. As my website misses that section, I have some thoughts to set it up as well.

Dennis Bosman LEGO-Trucks & Heavy Equipment