 Technic / 1132
Re: "Technic"ally deficient
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:14:16 GMT

the "new Technic" arms and pins are hung.  But 8445 may be difficult
to get now in the US; Lego forgot to pay for the word "Indy" and the set
is no longer available from S@H.  The store nearest me still has a few.

Are you absolutely sure? I heard this rumor and I called S@H and they never
heard of this issue and they were selling Indy Storms same as always.

Regards,

Kurt