 Technic / 1106
1105  |  1107
Subject:
"Technic"ally deficient
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 05:30:07 GMT

I've never built a Technic set.

I've never owned a Technic set.

I *do* own a bag of misc. Technic parts, but I couldn't tell you what they
are or what they're used for--round thingys, pokey doohickeys, stick
hootises, bent thingamabobs, etc.

With this in mind, what is a good *starter* set that will capture my
attention without raising my frustration level?  I've been looking at the
new Star Wars sets, but I don't know if I will be able to build them without
getting divorced, or if I will even enjoy the process of building or the
finished creation.

So, if somebody will take my hand and lead me ever so gently into the world
of gears and beams....

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(My wife will be ever so pleased that I'm looking at getting into a whole
new realm of Lego....)