 Technic / 1109
Re: "Technic"ally deficient
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:29:31 GMT

I love to work with Technic. I invite you to have a look at my site. Take
your time, lots of pictures.

Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/bobfay_98
"Brian Sauls" <barbcue@nospam.home.com> wrote in message
I've never built a Technic set.

I've never owned a Technic set.

I *do* own a bag of misc. Technic parts, but I couldn't tell you what they
are or what they're used for--round thingys, pokey doohickeys, stick
hootises, bent thingamabobs, etc.

With this in mind, what is a good *starter* set that will capture my
attention without raising my frustration level?  I've been looking at the
new Star Wars sets, but I don't know if I will be able to build them • without
getting divorced, or if I will even enjoy the process of building or the
finished creation.

So, if somebody will take my hand and lead me ever so gently into the • world
of gears and beams....

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(My wife will be ever so pleased that I'm looking at getting into a whole
new realm of Lego....)