 Technic / 11062
Re: Drat Soarer (2nd lego glider)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:43:53 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for setting me straight on this.  I had no idea.  I have been studying
the Wright brothers lately but only their first flight and what lead to it.  I
am sorry if I misguided anyone.  I thought I knew.  That is one of the great
things about our friends on the internet.  Thanks also for providing the source.
I will enjoy looking into it further.  It is my feeling that for all practical
purposes these early designs will be the easiest to translate into Lego.  Best
of luck to anyone who is trying to get off the ground.

Best regards,
Paul