 Technic / 11022
Re: Lego Glider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 01:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Excellent choice of parts for the wing surface! Good deal, 18 feet? not bad, Looks like the prize goes to you! Congrats.

Thanks, I actually changed the design of the tail plus the COG of the plane so now the flight distance is up to 20feet :) I’m not posting pics of the modified version, however the new version that I’m working on will feature the modified tail, it eliminates the need for the paper on the vertical section of the tail.

Hey cool site too! & Thanks for featuring my robot.

Thanks, and np.

:)