 Technic / 10996
Re: Lego Glider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:19:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski wrote:
so we've got the winner :))

looking on the pictures i assume the flat pannels are realy flat
i mean the don't have the aerodynamic shape?

Ya, they are just flat, I tried an aerodynamic shape right at first but my
design kept not working so I went to the flat design. The next version most
likely will have an aerodynamic design though.

when i've been taking about the plane with oyo i did tell him to use
strong plastic (ie from the folder) to shape the wing
i thing these panels are the same

good work
maybe rubber powered plane will appear soon

Thanks, rubber powered planes are one way to go, though I'm still trying to
figure out an lego motor powered version. I'm going to buy another one of those
Mars Exploration Rover sets so I can increase the wing span. If I can't figure
out a plane that has powered flight then my goal is a 50ft glide distance.

Daron