 Technic / 10999
Re: Lego Glider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Paul Krieg wrote:
Hi Daron,

Congratulations!  A great achievent!  It's exciting to see all of the ideas and
progress that is made by people around the globe.  It's much like the progress
that lead to real powered flight a century ago.  I will not be the one to say
that Lego powered flight can't be done.  It's only a matter of time.

Thanks, I'm going to start looking at some of the first air planes and some of
the newer planes that use less power and have very efficiant designs. Hopefully
I will be able to find one that works and actually leads to Lego powered flight.

Unfortunately I was unable to download the movies.  I will try again later.

I would not worry to much about the videos, they don't show much...the two
pictures show its flight much better. I had to take the videos indoor with the
lego cam and it can't handle fast speeds :( The glider is hard to see in both
movies.

Daron