 Technic / 10998
Re: Lego Glider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 20:29:08 GMT

Hi Daron,

Congratulations!  A great achievent!  It's exciting to see all of the ideas and
progress that is made by people around the globe.  It's much like the progress
that lead to real powered flight a century ago.  I will not be the one to say
that Lego powered flight can't be done.  It's only a matter of time.
Unfortunately I was unable to download the movies.  I will try again later.

Best regards,
Paul