 Technic / 10984
Re: 4404 Land Busters Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 04:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Guerquin wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Max Maxwell wrote:
   Picture

It is obvious that this 4404 set has a full 4-wheel independent suspension. But,are the suspension parts part of the set, or were they added to the set? Triedto look on peeron.com for a parts list, but it has been giving me an errormessage all day. If they are part of the original set, I’d say TLG is taking astep in the right direction, merging Technic parts with a Model Team-type body.

Max

I know it’s bad form to reply to my own post, but I forgot about the inventory. It’s on Peeron, although the site appears to be quite slow right now. http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/4404-1?withpics=yes

John