 Technic / 10842
10841  |  10843
Subject:
Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:07:58 GMT

Hi!

After a long time I've finally finished the instructions of my alternate model
from the 8458 Silver Champion. So if you have a Silver Champion and maybe have
seen the official models long enough, you may want to build this Sportscar.

The instructions can be found at:

Enjoy building!

If things seems confusing please let me know.

Nathanael Kuipers