 Technic / 10854
Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:

So if you have a Silver Champion and maybe have
seen the official models long enough, you may want to build this Sportscar.

The instructions can be found at:

Sorry but the link is not available at the moment. Hope things are back again
soon.
I'll let you know when things are available again.
Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Nathanael Kuipers