 Technic / 15010
Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 22:32:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Nathanael Kuipers wrote:
Hi!

After a long time I've finally finished the instructions of my alternate model
from the 8458 Silver Champion. So if you have a Silver Champion and maybe have
seen the official models long enough, you may want to build this Sportscar.

The instructions can be found at:

Enjoy building!

I know you posted this 2 and a half years ago, but I'm curious, and figured I'd
ask anyway.  How did you create these instructions?  Did you model the parts
yourself in a CAD program, and then model the car using the parts?  That seems
like a huge undertaking, but I can't think of any other way these instructions
could have been made, since it seems obvious that you didn't use LDraw parts.

It's a great model.  Thanks for sharing it.

--Travis Cobbs