 Technic / 10596
Re: Variable Speed, reversible pneumatic engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:54:50 GMT

Here are two pictures, the left image shows the engine running forward.  The
right image shows it running backwards.  You can see that the differential case
is turned about 90 degrees between the two images.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/Pneumotors/forward_reverse.jpg

I still haven't worked on building instructions.  Having too much fun building.

Kevin