 Technic / 10560
Re: Variable Speed, reversible pneumatic engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:11:42 GMT

"Kevin L. Clague" wrote:
After reasonable feedback about the complexity of my first reversible • pneumatic
engine, I realized there was a very simple mechanical solution that would • give
reversability *and* variable speed.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/Computing/p6010044.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/Computing/p6010045.jpg

Kevin,

Awesome!  I love to see a differential being used in new and interesting
ways.

-- Eric