 Technic / 10504
Re: New Gear Boxes and Motor Systems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 16:25:41 GMT

Oh Oh, please excuse my excitment. I often surf the web for breif stints if I am
restless late at night. I noticed these pictures and got really excited!

Thank you again for uploading these. Sorry about the post jumping.

Now, let the hoarding begin!

:)

In lugnet.technic, Kung-Khoon Quah wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie wrote:
New Gear Boxes and Motor System!

Thank you KK Quah! Thank you TLC!!!

Oh Man! Check out the mini worm boxes and transcase!

You are welcome Eric.  Although I was surprised someone
beat me to the punch.  I was thinking of posting this morning
after mediation from Brickshelf but looks like its OK.
Also, I was surprised someone did not post earlier pics.
And this is the first new motor put out by TLC in who
knows how long.

KK Quah
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/kkqwebpage