 Technic / 10164
  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

One thing I'm thinking of is why bother buying those small Technic sets? I agree that they look nice, but I have already all the parts and can build those set. And there are not many parts in those sets. To few parts and not many of each type. What (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

I heard rumors about lego selling small sets because big didn't sell so much. But - well - these were rumors, nothing official :-) ciao SteP "Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> ha scritto nel messaggio news:HDt5H3.208n@lugnet.com... (...) build (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

(...) The price per piece is unusually low and they have some new pieces (to me) and they are yellow :) Parents should be more likely to buy these sets to their kids, I never recieved any of the bigger sets when I was a child. (...) I want more sets (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

Have to take a new standing acording to what I said about the new Technic sets. I have bought one 8451 and one 8453, they actually have lots of details even if they are small size. They look very nice actually. But I still think they have to few (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

(...) They do indeed have new pieces (to almost everyone). During my frenzied visit to the Toy Fair showroom, I spotted what I believed to be a new Technic piece (though I later found out that it's available in at least one Spybotics set). It's a (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New 2003 Technic sets on S@H

In lugnet.technic, David Laswell writes: <<snipp>> (...) I'm afraid you're correct. Never thought about shelfspace. (...) Not exactly, but they will do for now. Someday I hope to have collected all Model Team sets. See them here: (URL) "Advanced (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.technic)