 Technic / *9766 (-5)
  Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gzt6t2.AEI@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) about (...) Most of the major manufacturers have datasheets available from their websites; certainly Liebherr, Demag and Grove have datasheets with (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Very impressive crane, certainly can see why it was voted #1 Technic MOC! I especially like the look of the boom, I just love the look of the beams. I was curious if this was based on a specific crane or just an excellent general representation of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic Crane...Best Place to Start

Hello, I am interested in starting a large crane project and am looking for some advice. I have seen many pictures surfing the web, but have found no detailed information from which to base a model of a real crane. What would be the best place to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

(...) I was fortunate enough to get it right (or at least get it to work) on the first try. For some reason, every part of the construction went very well, almost too well. I kept a log of my building time, and was quite surprized at the final (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest

Thomas, (...) Sounds interesting! (...) Only 71 hours, that's not much for such a high tech crane. I wish I could see the crane in real once. It would be great if you can show on the Modelshow Europe ;-) The visitors like the LEGO models! Especially (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact