 Technic / *9726 (-20)
  Re: New Technic Set?

One question. Just where did that picture come from???? I got my hands on the 8475 recently and was expecting LEGO would include a photo of this in a Racer or Technic flyer. Result: zippo, nada, nothing!! -- Adrian Egli "Greg Muri" (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC

(...) BTW if you want to try this yourself, Lewa and Onua (as well as the other Toa sets) are on clearance at Target (U.S.) for 50% off this week. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New Technic Set?

Feel sorry for TLC though. I reckon they must have thousands of sticker sheets printed, and now they can start all over again, doing them in HP rather than Compaq... Duq "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Set?

Very sorry. Hope I didn't offend anyone with my previous response. I should have read the info more closely. Greg "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:GzGnsz.3pu@lugnet.com... (...) info (...) have (...) Maybe I (...) SC (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Trouble with Mata Nui on-line game

The game seems slower and slower. The waiting symbol (Mata Nui in quarters) goes on for ever. My firewall tells me that I'm not downloading from the net - I'm uploading? Tons of bytes! What's happening - is LEGO trying to empty my harddisk? Tine (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Technic Set?

What do you mean "it was too good to be true"? Did you actually read the info at the links?? The Williams set WILL be released Sep 2002. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Set?

I was afraid it was too good to be true. Sure would have been cool to have a new set like this, or at least a detail package to convert the SC into this F1 car (ANYBODY AT TLC HEARING THIS????). Personally I find this version of the SC to be much (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle meets Galidor to make an "interesting" MOC

Hey all, I took my two oldest kids to Legoland over the past weekend and they had a new attraction called "Quest for Galidor" This was basically an attraction to get the kiddos to play with the Galidor parts and decide they like them and then to bug (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Technic Set?

Compaq is the main sponsor of BMW Williams, to me that's a another SC in new colours... 'WilliamsF1 Team Racer' will allow children to build and re-build their very own FW24. How about a Jordan or Bar model? A quick search on the net: (URL) *Dutch* (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Set?

Looks great. A long while back there was a picture of a BMW-Williams F1 that looked very similar to this Compaq model. Someone may have a link. It looks as if the large "Technic" sets will live on through the Racers line (as well as Star Wars). (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Wow. Been wanting to take a look at this set's 4WD elements for a while...as well as the purported "power steering". Thanks for the post. Works on S@H and what a wonderful deal! Thanks again! Luke "jdslm" <yeltomsj@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Thanks for the heads up, I just used the code on their website and it worked there too. Great buy at that price. :) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  New Technic Set?

(URL) know anything about this? Looks very nice, I hope this is the replacement for the soon to be discontinued Silver Champion. Has anyone seen any information on new Technic sets coming out? Seems like there hasn't been anything new for a while (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

FYI, I have already been charged for the 2 sets I ordered and the S@H rep I just spoke to said the sets are in the warehouse and they are processing orders now. Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzEntH.3t1@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

(...) Prices valid through September 30, 2002, or while supplies last. This is discontinued, with limited quantities, so I don't expect supplies to last too long. John (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Does the flyer say how long the prices are good for? Thanks! (...) Behalf (...) item (...) not (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

FYI, I just used this catalog code online at shop.lego.com, and it worked fine. It let me order more than 1, but if there is a S@H limit on these, I'm sure they'll send me an email noting the limit and adjust the order as needed. But I HOPE there's (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H

Thanks for the heads up on this deal!. S@H is out of stock but they will take a backorder and honor that price. wahoo! John (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  8466 is 50% off at S@H

For anyone interested, The technic 8466 off-roader is now $59.99 if you use shop@home. When calling, refer to catalog code "H2FLYER" as the catalog you saw the item in. Great deal on a nice Technic set. I tried to get my local Lego outlet to match (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Nick and Jens Bought!

Just like I said here's my review: So I went to Wal-Mart and ended up getting 3 Bionicle Toa for $4.47 each and Galidor's Nick Bluetooth (8310) and Jens (8312) for $9.88 each. What's in the box: Nick Bluetooth; Body core w/5 attachment points, head, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.galidor, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact