 Technic / 7727
Re: New Technic Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:46:30 GMT

Looks great.  A long while back there was a picture of a BMW-Williams F1
that looked very similar to this Compaq model.  Someone may have a link.

It looks as if the large "Technic" sets will live on through the Racers
line (as well as Star Wars).  While it is sad to see the passing of the
Technic brand, it is exciting to see the theme ranges incorporating
would-be Technic sets.  Hopefully this trend will continue with other
themes as well.

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzG83J.1Jp@lugnet.com...
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=210520

Anyone know anything about this?  Looks very nice, I hope this is the
replacement for the soon to be discontinued Silver Champion.  Has anyone
seen any information on new Technic sets coming out?  Seems like there
hasn't been anything new for a while now.

Greg