 Technic / *8076 (-20)
  Re: Infected Mask Cam

(...) Wow. When I controll it, am I actually moving the camera? How did you make it do that? I'm determined to move the camera until Makuta falls off. Then maybe I can look around without him in my way (: . NICK (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok

(...) I'm content to wait until something is published, or failing that, I'm sure you can think of something plausible. The surefire method would be to ask a child. :) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Has anyone built a flying Lego airplane?

(...) Never seen an aeroplane, but I seem to recall seeing someone built a RCX controlled hang-glider, using a kite. Can't find the link right now... ROSCO (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Infected Mask Cam

For a limited time, infected mask cam: (URL) exactly "see the world through an infected mask", but similar. (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Update on Bazooka Joe from SWAT!

Nick Crocco <swatlego@aol.com> wrote in message news:GoH99L.BuE@lugnet.com... (...) I hate when that happens! :) I wonder if Bionicle parts could mix well with Technic fig's... -- Tom (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Has anyone built a flying Lego airplane?

Has anyone ever built a flying Lego airplane or a speed boat? What ever happened to Dave Mercil's website? (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?

(...) All of my "bugged" characters got the Ensign from Jala *after* the new episode was installed. I _think_ the bug has been fixed. Did you try speaking to Jala again? (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

Alternativeley you can continue using the valve with the old style pump and have an air tank (if you own two) on each side i.e. one that holds the vaccum and one that holds the pressureized air. but... theres still the problem of flipping the valve (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) Also, the external pressure is usually fairly fixed (atmospheric pressure) and there's a lower limit to the internal pressure (absolute vacuum), but no intrinsic upper limit (though it is limited by the strength of the tank). Therefore a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Bohrok

So I need something clearing up, on the Bohrok tube it shows their 'brain' or a mask coming out of them and being attached to the Toa so what exactly is this and what is its purpose? Tim (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?

(...) Has there been any progress on fixing this bug? I feel like everyone else has completed the game or is so much farther than myself because of this. Sort of frustrating... (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

Instead of pushing a pneumatic switch back and forth, you can use the old non-return valve: (URL) the pump to the middle hole, connect the air tank to the left hole and leave the right hole free. The old style pump will pull air out of the tank and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Bohrok bouncing...

Go to www.maskofdestiny.com and have a look at a Bohrok. Purple Dave got one in a press kit, and he's having a ball with it. (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) you can store the vacuum in the LEGO tank or any other tank for that matter, but the technic pumps will not work for this unless you do a bit of work to figure this out: if you hook an old style pump straight to a valve (dont know which pin (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) made (...) hose (...) You store it the same way. A tank can store a vacuum as well as pressure - it's basically equivalent to increasing the pressure outside. This principal was used on many steam trains (and some diesels?), which use vacuum (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) Alas it doesn't work that way at all. The air tanks will definitely not work with the old style pneumatics whatever way you try to incorporate them in (yep, I spent a good hour checking). Now as I understand it, the air tank is meant to store (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Rahi Friends and Relations

Cool stuff. Some of the more unique creations I have seen. Keep em coming. David (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Update on Bazooka Joe from SWAT!

This just in! Due to a horrible experiment gone wrong, Bazooka Joe's arms have mutated and have become extra long! Though this may sound like a tragedy in the eyes of some, Joe has actually found this mutation to be very handy. He can now use his (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) Difficult to regulate though - as the same pump affects both. When the high pressure one is full & low pressure one needs pumping, it'll keep adding pressure to both (one outside, one inside). You'd have to have some kind of pressure release (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Rahi Friends and Relations

(...) Your Spider w/ winch is as well done as it may have been inevitable. And your Kinryu is more than a bit of an improvement on the original. My reaction to this MOC of mine: (URL) the same as your son's to the Harpie. (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact