 Technic / Bionicle / 1817
Re: Bohrok
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tim Thomson writes:
So I need something clearing up, on the Bohrok tube it shows their 'brain'
or a mask coming out of them and being attached to the Toa so what exactly
is this and what is its purpose?

Tim

I'm content to wait until something is published, or failing that, I'm sure
you can think of something plausible. The surefire method would be to ask a
child. :)