 Technic / Bionicle / 1810
Re: Rahi Friends and Relations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 19:38:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Elijah Meeker writes:
Hello,
I have put a page up of my custom Rahi (well, and Earl The Jungle Dog)

http://personalpages.tds.net/~elijah/

Those are great!

Your Spider w/ winch is as well done as it may have been inevitable. And
your Kinryu is more than a bit of an improvement on the original.

My reaction to this MOC of mine:
was the same as your son's to the Harpie.