 Technic / *7921 (-10)
  Combo pump/piston control

I'm working on an RCX project where I wanted to control a piston and keep the pneumatics pressurized with the same motor. I thought this would be easy since the pump doesn't care which direction the motor is running, but translating the motor's (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  General warning: Mata Nui bug

General warning Never NEVER EVER talk to Kapura twice in the on-line game. You will loose all freinds picked up, and can't get them back. Never EVER. This has been well documented on Bionicle Zone. - Slayer of Makuta (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?: Which Quarry Key did you get?

A general appeal, I think, for data to check a new theory from Purple Dave at Mask of Destiny: Anyone who has the Ta-Koro Ensign "bug", could you please post which Quarry key you got? That is, which of the masks did you open to fight the Nui-Jaga? (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Looking for New Lego Technic 8466 MISB?

oh look spam......... A Thomas Bouvart <TBouvart@Aedifica.com> wrote in message news:GnMF1H.6tF@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?

(...) I have actually found quite a few bugs. I got another account, so I could successfully get To Kini-Nui. I encountered the bug that you found. I also could not get the episode book. I gave the chisel to Nokama about twenty times. She just (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: new group

(...) I agree with you there. Lugnet has many "compartments" already. A .crane group would be a bit too much. However, some builders of cranes (as we've seen recently) prefer to post in the Model Team group. I guess they feel that their creations (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg

TJ, I would try a solution using the dark grey Technic pins that are 1.5 stud-widths long, and the 1xn Technic plates with rounded ends and a Technic pin-connector on each end. You could use up to four per two beams. Connect the plate to the beam so (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg

Thanks Steve and Don! I tried out your ideas and also built a couple of others that are variations of your ideas. I think I'm getting close to what I need. thanks, TJ (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?

(...) No, I don't have the letter anymore. (...) So, that would be me. Here is the full list of items in my backpack while I'm not able to recieve the ensign: 1 Episode Book 2 Flute 3 Lightstone 4 Lava Surfboard 5 Pokoro Chisel (MISB, ehh.. I mean: (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Technic A-10 Warthog

Yeah, that's it, that's what I meant... Actually, I always call that gun by the wrong name. But the 6 barrel excuse does sound pretty good, doesn't it? :) One of these days I suppose I'll remember to use the correct name, won't I. Thanks for the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact