 Technic / *7296 (-20)
  Re: Cool New Desktop Toa

(...) It says: "Periodically you will be notified when new masks are available for your Desktop Toa. When a mask outline appears on your Desktop Interface, click it to launch your browser and connect to the Bionicle website. There you will find the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Promotional CD

(...) oh oh I want one! (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Cool New Desktop Toa

At Bionicle.com you can download a mini Tahu! He will walk across the bottom of your screen and when you click on him he shoots a little orb! I think this has somthing to do with his mask of shielding. On the sight it says that you can get new masks (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Promotional CD

(...) There are currently two Bionicle Nestle promo CDs in the UK (I don't know if the rest of Europe has them). They have 6 variations of a pretty cool game on them, but the music tracks are utter pants! I've got a couple spare if people are (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  which year?

Which year is the most popular amongst technic fans? why ? (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic beam colours

Perhaps my order might be : Blue, White, Green, Grey, Red, Black, Yellow, Others. (Availability and set frequency probably influences this!) Interesting are the combinations used. The almost edible red/yellow in 8872, the cool blue/white in 8042 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Promotional CD

What Promo CD is that? UK only? (I'm in the US) "James Markham" <j.markham@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GKLGos.L5D@lugnet.com... (...) it's (...) but (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Promotional CD

Am I missing something here, or are the Barcode Brothers' tracks nothing whatsoever to do with Bionicle? What's all that nonsense about "on the radio" and "the phone"? Also, is there any difference at all between CD1 and CD2? The initial qualifying (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) No offense taken. That is the look I was going for. He is a Rahi MOC, and he ain't no pettin' dog. But remove the infected mask he wears on his back, and he makes a gentle, albeit ugly, house pet. (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Brain wrench for Toa heads

(...) There are no readily visible effects, but they don't join _quite_ as tight as the first time. Still pretty tight, though. I wouldn't recommend repeated wrenchings. I've repeated it about a dozen times and it's approaching a point where I can (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Brain wrench for Toa heads

(...) face, and the parts can be joined again afterwards with no problems? I honestly thought the connection between the head and brain was permanent and impossible to separate. Fredrik (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Brain wrench for Toa heads

Pretty obvious technique, but I get to say "brain wrench." (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) I built an Onua and took a pic of him, but I didn't think he turned out as well as the others (and IMO wasn't modified as significantly from the Lego original as the other Toa were), so I didn't post him. However, an informal poll of some kids (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) No offense or anything but your dog looks kinda evil... -poopip (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

I love these MOC's. One of my favorite things is the way you used masks as shoulder caps. That works really well. These are all great improvements over the original Toa. Maybe your dog and my dog can play. (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: [MOC] Atua Ngau revealed!

You've got some pretty cool stuff there. I especially like the use of the dino parts on Makariri. I may have to consider getting a dino or two after all. I haven't read the stories yet (I'm at work), but hopefully I'll have time this evening. Paul (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Brickshelf Gallery

I appreciate your response Bryce. I really like all the mechs you guys have built and it's a little intimidating to put up pictures and say, "This is what I did." I know the Bionicle creations don't generally go over well in .mecha. I like working (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Got Pens?

(...) Just to let everyone know, I was at Legoland CA yesterday, and they had some of the Bionicle pens that are being sold at McDonalds. Legoland is selling them for $9.95! So, if you want some, better get over to McDonalds soon! Conrad Frank (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Instructions for 8502 City Slizer ?

Sorry, wrong adres: try: (URL) Builder" <Brickbuilder@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKIJyH.44D@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Instructions for 8502 City Slizer ?

If you can do with scans, try: (URL) Graham" <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GKF46t.98K@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)