 Technic / Bionicle / 1466
1465  |  1467
Subject:
Promotional CD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:55:40 GMT

Am I missing something here, or are the Barcode Brothers' tracks nothing
whatsoever to do with Bionicle?  What's all that nonsense about "on the
radio" and "the phone"?
Also, is there any difference at all between CD1 and CD2?  The initial
qualifying games are the same, and then the full blown version of the game
appears to be the same as well.  All the movies and intros are the same.
It did say that new levels and characters had been added when I installed
the second one.  Did I just not reach a high enough level to notice any
difference.
On the plus side, I must admit that (although I'm not very good at it!) it's
quite a fun game.  It's certainly more playable than the on-line 'game' but
I hope that the real PC game is more advanced than this platform arcade
style one.