 Technic / *7281 (-20)
  Re: [MOC] Atua Ngau revealed!

You've got some pretty cool stuff there. I especially like the use of the dino parts on Makariri. I may have to consider getting a dino or two after all. I haven't read the stories yet (I'm at work), but hopefully I'll have time this evening. Paul (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Brickshelf Gallery

I appreciate your response Bryce. I really like all the mechs you guys have built and it's a little intimidating to put up pictures and say, "This is what I did." I know the Bionicle creations don't generally go over well in .mecha. I like working (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Got Pens?

(...) Just to let everyone know, I was at Legoland CA yesterday, and they had some of the Bionicle pens that are being sold at McDonalds. Legoland is selling them for $9.95! So, if you want some, better get over to McDonalds soon! Conrad Frank (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Instructions for 8502 City Slizer ?

Sorry, wrong adres: try: (URL) Builder" <Brickbuilder@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKIJyH.44D@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Instructions for 8502 City Slizer ?

If you can do with scans, try: (URL) Graham" <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GKF46t.98K@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8466 4X4 Off-Roader Retail Availability?

apparently Walmart online has them (URL) I never saw the Silver champion in any store so I dont know if they will place the 4866 there. Walmart doesnt use the set number in the web listing. I found this set by searching the "Technic" listing John (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

I was just looking at your MOCs again and I noteced that Onua is missing do you have anything planned for him??? Or is he just the forgotten Toa? -poorpip (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  [MOC] Atua Ngau revealed!

Well I finally got my site up. Would have had it sooner, but recently have not been in the mood with current events. However, now I got some of them up! Come to the Maw of Makuta and learn about his physical agents, the demonic Atua Ngau. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Game help!!!

Hello together! If You managed to get all the knobs turn out (a bit easier than "all on"), try to press in this order: 1. upper line left 2. bottom line right 3. upper line right 4. bottom line left 5. center I hope You did it in the meanwhile, the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) Thanks! I have stories for all of them, but thought the post was already long enough. I'll get them posted soon. (P.S. my wife suggested naming the dog Bionigo. I thought it was a great name.) Mark Chan (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

Mark, Great MoCs! I'll comment on them later, but you need to check out the following link for even more comments... (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) Wow where do I start. When you posted your first MOC of Kopaka Rehu I was blown away. I had to go and duplicate the legs! But now... all them!!! you brought tears to my eyes. I like the new sheild on Kopaka too. And that little bionigo song (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

sweet! The lewa guy is about as cool as bionicle gets! I love the shield! great work, nice lil' dogie too! =^D -Geordan- (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

I have posted pictures of my five "Super Toa" original creations. These Toa are greatly enhanced versions of the sets released by Lego. The main link is here: (URL) what the thumbnails show, the underlying images are quite sharp, and if you want to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  8466 4X4 Off-Roader Retail Availability?

I have been looking for the 8466 4X4 Off-Roader locally and can't seem to find it anywhere. I have looked at ToysRUs which usually has new items fairly quickly after release, but to no avail. Also looked at large chain stores like Wal-Mart, Target, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  T'R'U Exclusive Set (was: GBA Bionicle is out!)

(...) I'm hijacking Jordan's subject 'cause it reminded me of something... Did anyone ever find further information on the supposedly exclusive T'R'U Bionicle set? I don't remember ever seeing a resolution to this rumor... Matt (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Has anyone thought of???

(...) Go to lugnet.technic.bionicle (where I've FUTed this message for you), and search for "Community Project". Matt FUT lugnet.technic.bionicle (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Brickshelf Gallery

Paul, Looks like you've got some good stuff there. Thanks for sharing with us. Keep up the good work. Bryce (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  The NON-McDonalds Pens...

Picked up the new Diamond Previews and they had a solicitation for the Bionicle pens that are coming out RSN (Real Soon Now). If anyone is interested I suggest popping by your local comic book store and ordering from them. - Jordan (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  GBA Bionicle is out!

Saw the Gameboy Advance Bionicle game at Toys R Us today. Looks like it's out... $39.99 is a bit steep though... - Jordan lundj@earthlink.net ***...*** * "I have a deep, emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch'." * * - President Bill Clinton, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact