 Technic / 5871
Re: 8466 4X4 Off-Roader Retail Availability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 03:43:27 GMT

apparently Walmart online has them

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?cat=51187&product_id=1272435&type=1&
path=0:4171:4186:51176:51187&dept=4171

I never saw the Silver  champion in any store so I dont know if they will
place the 4866 there.  Walmart doesnt use the set number in the web listing. I
found this set by searching the "Technic" listing

John

In lugnet.technic, Eric Hulliberger writes:
I have been looking for the 8466 4X4 Off-Roader locally and can't seem to
find it anywhere.  I have looked at ToysRUs which usually has new items
fairly quickly after release, but to no avail.  Also looked at large chain
stores like Wal-Mart, Target, KMart, etc.  I live in a large city so there
many places Lego is sold.  I see it was released in July, so would imagine
it would be available almost 3 months later on a retail level.  I don't like
having things shipped because of having nobody around to take delivery
during the day.  I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.  Anybody know if it
is going to be available in stores, or know of one that carries it?
Thanks, Eric
Lugnet'er #980