 Technic / Bionicle / 1451
Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 04:54:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mark Chan writes:
I have posted pictures of my five "Super Toa" original creations. These Toa
are greatly enhanced versions of the sets released by Lego.

Included are:

Kopaka Rehu (v2) - Toa of Ice, Hailstorm mode

Gali Ariki - Toa of Water, Tidalwave mode

Lewa Hatu - Toa of Air, Thunderbolt mode

Tahu Horagi - Toa of Fire, Summer Storm mode

Pohatu Aio - Toa of Stone, Mountain King mode

Also included is Bionigo, the Desert Hound, made 100% from the leftover
parts of 3 Pohatu sets. It is rumored that one of the Tohunga villagers was
overheard singing a rhyme about the Desert Hound...

"There was a Toa who had a dog and Bionigo was it's name-o. B-I-ON-I-GO,
B-I-ON-I-GO, B-I-ON-I-GO, and Bionigo was it's name-o...."

Wow where do I start. When you posted your first MOC of Kopaka Rehu I was blown
away. I had to go and duplicate the legs! But now... all them!!! you brought
tears to my eyes. I like the new sheild on Kopaka too. And that little bionigo
song cracked me up. The dog lookes really good.
The one thing I am disapointed in is that the story behind all these upgrades
aren't as good as your Kopaka Rehu story. Oh well mabey next time and I hope
that next time doesn't take as long.

-poorpip