 Technic / Bionicle / 1453
Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 05:59:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brett James writes:

Wow where do I start. When you posted your first MOC of Kopaka Rehu I was blown
away. I had to go and duplicate the legs! But now... all them!!! you brought
tears to my eyes. I like the new sheild on Kopaka too. And that little bionigo
song cracked me up. The dog lookes really good.
The one thing I am disapointed in is that the story behind all these upgrades
aren't as good as your Kopaka Rehu story. Oh well mabey next time and I hope
that next time doesn't take as long.

-poorpip

Thanks! I have stories for all of them, but thought the post was already
long enough. I'll get them posted soon. (P.S. my wife suggested naming the
dog Bionigo. I thought it was a great name.)

Mark Chan